Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
We are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager (m/f/d)
- Ensuring the availability of financial reporting needed by the business and finance management
- Implementing new financial KPIs
- Supporting the automation of key financial reporting
- Continuing the development of Financial Dashboard based on balanced score cards
- Working closely with other areas, e.g. Finance Management, European Market & Customer Intelligence or BI Management
- Successful Business Administration degree
- Excellent knowledge of Power BI, Excel, SAP; SQL is a plus)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Finance and/ or Forecasting; experience in IT is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.