col-narrow-left Client: Ubisoft Location: Saint-Mandé, France Job Category: Finance – EU work permit required: Yes col-narrow-right Job Reference: 0ac4892901df Job Views: 1 Posted: 07.09.2023 Expiry Date: 22.10.2023 col-wide Job Description: Job Description
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking Financial Analyst, Overheads to be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis Overheads team. This individual will support planning and forecasting for overheads across the global publishing organization.
The ideal candidate is a business partner comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels by supporting them in terms of costs’ tracking and monitoring. He/She will have a strong finance and accounting knowledge, analytical mindset, attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
The position will be located in France and report to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analytics.
- Manage his/her organization’s operating expenses, headcount budgeting and forecasting.
- Partner with the leadership teams to develop a full understanding of their organization’s strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs.
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of these organizations’ actual spending and identify trends and opportunities to optimize cost driving decision-making.
- Collaborate with HR teams ensuring an accurate follow up of the headcount evolution
- Manage the new hires process
- Partner with the accounting team during month and quarter accounting end close to ensure accuracy of bookings.
- Manage intercompany rebills for overheads’ in both actuals and forecast.
What you’ll bring
- Strong knowledge in Finance and Accounting.
- Relevant Corporate FP&A experience
- Strong foundation in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledgeable with ERP systems, ideally with Hyperion Essbase and Oracle planning tools
- Fluency in English is a must have.
- Proactive with a desire to learn and become autonomous in the daily tasks.
- Adapts easily to changes, with a positive mindset
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Position based in Saint Mandé (Metro Porte de Montreuil – line 9, or St Mandé – line 1)
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.