Gameloft Brisbane, part of the global Gameloft family, opened in 2014 and since then has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball, My Little Pony Mane Merge, and multi-award-winning The Oregon Trail™. In 2022, Gameloft Brisbane was announced as the winner of the coveted ‘Studio of the Year’ at the Australian Game Developer Awards (AGDAs).
We believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it’s working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
You will take ownership of every aspect of the game (development and product). You will guide a team of designers, programmers, and artists, and work with specialists in monetization, marketing, community management, customer care, and quality assurance to ensure our game is engaging and profitable.
- Effectively lead the game team from development to launch, and then through live operations.
- Coordinate and lead efforts across a large cross-functional team, including Production, Marketing, User Acquisition, QA, Business Performance, Legal, and other diverse groups spread throughout the global Gameloft organisation.
- Drive the decision-making process on product features and work closely with the Game Design team to transform simple ideas into detailed concepts.
- Manage development throughout each phase of the production process concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates.
- Preserve the vision for the game throughout development to deliver a quality product that will be highly successful in terms of retention, revenue and profitability.
- Communicate progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis, and share what you’ve learned with other teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Producer, Development Director, or Project Manager.
- Experience in shipping cross-platform games to PC, console and mobile.
- Know what it takes to make a commercially successful product, and have a strong grasp of mobile gaming business-performance indicators and audiences.
- Able to easily navigate between Game Design meetings, marketing conference calls, and bug-fixing discussions.
- Ability to find the right mix of creative and data-driven decisions because you have a rare blend of creativity and analytical skills.
- Confidence to take full ownership of a game and defend decisions regarding strategy, scope, quality and resources.
- Open to feedback and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to get things done using effective production methods.
- Keep your team motivated and engaged through transparent and flawless communication.
- Commit to additional time over and above ordinary business hours when the team and project require it.
- Comprehensive relocation package for successful candidates.
- Flexible work model
- Learning and development programs
- Private Health Insurance and fitness subsidies
- Relaxation space and massage chair
- Access to employee mental health assistance
- Additional leave including birthday, Christmas and women’s health leave
- Free coffee from a commercial espresso machine, daily snacks and light breakfast
- Social Friday drinks with friendly game tournaments
- Spectacular roof-top terrace with river views and a game room
- Referral program with generous bonuses
- Awesome Gameloft-themed merch
- Studio Mascot – Mr Hendricks, our friendly Dachshund who protects our studio
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable).
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Gameloft by clicking on the Video below.
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.