Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA titles to deliver the best gaming experiences. Today, the studio is composed of over 400 talents from 20 different nationalities, working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and other unannounced projects. At the same time, the studio has set up a Tech branch which works on all Ubisoft’s online services (named Online Services) and on the Anvil game engine. A R&D unit, La Forge, has also been set up, bringing together engineers and researchers to work on prototypes for game production, particularly in the field of AI.
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for an highly motivated Environment Concept Artist, to join the team working on Beyond Good and Evil 2 in Bordeaux.
- Create concept art, rough draft to support the Level Art and Level Design teams
- Prepare related references for the Model Artists
- Work with the leads to establish concept needs on environments and props
- Work closely with the Lead Artist to ensure the artistic direction is maintained across all concepts produced
- Propose improvement suggestions and implement changes
- Be skilled at the realistic and/or semi realistic art style
- Ideally, you have good knowledge in perspective
- Quality of concepts delivered on the different projects
- Delivery of work as intended, be good at planning
- Good team spirit and communication
- You are able to speak and work in English
- Contract : 6 months contract
- Studio: Role based in Bordeaux – France
- Télétravail : On site position – Hybrid pace possible.
- Phone interview with one of our recruiter
- One or more technical and/or project interviews with the manager and his/her team and producers
- Art test
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.