Gameloft Brisbane, part of the global Gameloft family, opened in 2014 and since then has released Zombie Anarchy, Ballistic Baseball, My Little Pony Mane Merge, and multi-award-winning The Oregon Trail™. In 2022, Gameloft Brisbane was announced as the winner of the coveted ‘Studio of the Year’ at the Australian Game Developer Awards (AGDAs).
We believe the keys to success are a great studio culture and finding a balance in everything we do, whether it’s working with great people on exciting projects or enjoying the incredible lifestyle of Queensland Australia.
We’re setting our sights on an exciting new direction in game development, embracing the challenges and opportunities of cross-platform innovation. As pioneers in leading Brisbane’s game development landscape, we’re dedicated to crafting immersive experiences that transcend traditional boundaries and engage players across diverse platforms. As we venture into this exciting phase, we’re also expanding our talented team to bring to life a range of unannounced projects.
Join our team as an Unreal Engine Programmer and immerse yourself in the world of cutting-edge game development! We’re seeking a talented individual to contribute to the prototyping and production of exciting games for various platforms, including mobile. You’ll even have the chance to work on projects featuring well-known licenses!
- Harness the power of Unreal Engine to craft engaging gameplay features for our thrilling projects
- Collaborate closely with designers to meticulously define feature specifications. Embrace full ownership of gameplay feature implementation within the Unreal Engine environment
- Unleash your creativity to design and implement innovative solutions for both creative and technical challenges
- Craft clean, robust, and reusable code while diligently documenting your work. Debug, diagnose, and resolve code issues
- Swiftly prototype and transform your ideas into polished, final code using Unreal Engine’s capabilities. Independently navigate documentation and guides to conquer any hurdles and complete tasks efficiently
- Play an active role in estimating project timelines and breaking down tasks effectively. Share your knowledge and insights with fellow programmers, providing guidance to junior team members when needed
- Hold a degree in Computer Science or a related field, or boast equivalent professional experience
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in game development
- Demonstrate a solid command of modern C++ and expertise in Unreal Engine
- Proficiency in using a modern source version-control system such as Git, Subversion, or Perforce
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, facilitating effective collaboration within a team environment
- Flexible work model
- Learning and development programs
- Private health insurance and fitness subsidies
- Relaxation space and massage chair
- Access to employee mental health assistance
- Additional leave including birthday, Christmas and women’s health leave
- Free coffee from a commercial espresso machine, daily snacks and light breakfast
- Social Friday drinks with friendly game tournaments
- Spectacular roof-top terrace with river views and a game room
- Referral program with generous bonuses
- Awesome Gameloft-themed merch
- Studio Mascot – Mr Hendricks, our friendly Dachshund who protects our studio
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable)
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Gameloft by clicking on the video below.
Gameloft Brisbane is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment.