Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We are a group of Business Analysts, Data Analysts, and Engineers who work with multiple teams to provide insight about our online services that enhance the game experience. We support a multi-billion-dollar video game ecosystem and non-development departments within EA – our portfolio is wide. Our environments are challenged by marketing promotions, game launches, and security threats. We are passionate about automation. You will report to the Director of Infrastructure cost management, inside the Production, Infrastructure, and Engineering team.
Who You Are
- Business analyst with demonstrated advanced critical thinking and process improvement capabilities
- Comfortable with evaluating and tackling complex problems and understanding possible effects.
What You’ll do
- Partner with other Business analysts, finance and other technical teams to improve internal forecast processes and underlying tools.
- Extract and analyze data from multiple sources to support chargebacks and showbacks
- Develop data models and ETL processes to support reporting of infrastructure costs.
- The systems we support are diverse, produced by dozens of teams from around the world. You will have a diverse skill set and always be eager to expand it. More importantly, you can apply your conceptual understanding to new technologies. The below is a representative but non-exhaustive list of the skills we are looking for in you.
- Partner, liaise, and translate technical requirements to spend with teams across the organization
- Familiarity with Infrastructure cost and usage, including Cloud Financial Management (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Use appropriate methodology for complex problems
- Experience with data visualization software packages, e.g., Looker, Power BI, Tableau
- Proficient with SQL and similar database tools for querying complex data sets, for insightful data outputs.
- Familiarity and practical experience with Python
- A B.A./B.S. in STEM, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering Sciences
- 4+ years of experience in related fields
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.