Requisition Number: 177848
Position Title: Staff Analyst
Data Analyst – Frostbite Analytics
The Opportunity Ahead:
This is a contract role for 18 months.
Hybrid and remote work options available. #LI-Hybrid
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Frostbite Team!
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
Working as a Data Analyst, you will provide insights from our project and game engine data to improve Frostbite’s user experience, release quality, and project productivity. You are a curious and analytical person who has experience with diving into data to solve business problems. You will be part of a passionate and supportive team of analysts and data engineers who report to the Senior Analytics Manager of Frostbite Analytics.
- Empower Our Developers: Partner with Frostbite developers and content creators to understand their needs and challenges, and provide data-driven solutions
- Build Product and Project Understanding: Leverage data to understand the business, and identify opportunities and risks for important decisions
- Perform Analysis: Carry out analytics projects from end to end in collaboration with the team: conceptualization, data sourcing and cleansing, analysis, iteration, and insights communication
- Automate Recurring Needs: Build and support user-friendly reporting to handle routine asks and monitor metrics
- Champion Data Quality: Work with engineers to specify raw data collection requirements and contribute to team efforts to improve data quality
- Educate and Train: Teach users of varying data fluency how to use dashboards and access data, and help those less familiar understand how they can better use data
- Support Your Teammates: Offer feedback and encouragement, create documentation, participate in peer reviews, ask for feedback, and mentor teammates
- Experience clarifying problem requirements and defining a structured solution approach
- Proficiency with querying, transforming, and blending complex data sets using SQL
- Understanding of core statistics concepts such as probability, correlation, hypothesis testing, and causal analysis
- Experience using Python and/or R for data analysis
- Experience creating clean, readable data visualizations in a tool such as PowerBI, Looker, or Tableau
- 1+ years of experience working as a data analyst in a professional setting
- Quantitative or technical degree or equivalent coursework (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, etc)
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 11
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.