Full job description Nintendo of America Inc. The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com .
** This is a CONTRACT position DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: The Store Assistant role is to help with tasks as needed in Nintendo Redmond to continue smooth operations during the busy holiday season.
- The primary tasks of this role include picking, processing, and packing online orders; organizing stock room; counting and receiving inventory; restocking sales floor; and basic customer service.
- Other store-oriented tasks may arise to achieve our goal of a positive customer experience.
SUMMARY OR REQUIREMENTS: ** This is a CONTRACT position
- Retail experience required.
- Experience with point of sale systems and/or inventory and stock room preferred.
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate levels of stress, required standing for extended periods, open office environment with regular equipment noise, basic counting and addition/subtraction skills.
- Pulling, pushing, and lifting of 35lbs, with occasional pushing or pulling up to 50lbs.
- May need to perform limited stair and ladder climbing and accessing narrow shelf spaces.
This position is onsite in Redmond, WA, and not open to remote status at this time.
This contract position has a base pay range of $18.00 – $22.00 per hour and is eligible for benefits through the employing agency. Agency benefits may include medical, dental and vision, 401(k), basic/supplemental life and AD&D insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, transportation benefits, employee assistance program, paid sick leave, and up to 6 paid holidays per year. All benefits are subject to elections, eligibility requirements, plan and program terms. Benefits offerings will be confirmed at the time of offer by the employing agency, and may differ depending on the employing agency partner.