Nintendo Technology Development
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch ™ system and the Nintendo 3DS ™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System ™ , Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy ™ , Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS ™ family of systems, Super NES ™ , Nintendo 64 ™ , Nintendo GameCube ™ , Wii ™ and Wii U ™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo Technology Development, based in Redmond, Washington, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Testing of Nintendo’s display functionality on different TVs and brands.
- Develop, maintain, and improve the display (graphics) testing for Nintendo’s systems
- Implement test cases, improve testing platforms, develop and create CI automated tests
- Work with DevOps on any CI automatic test issues
- This is a development role with automated test creation and infrastructure
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS:
- Good understanding of fundamental graphics programming concepts
- Good understanding of one of the following graphics APIs: Vulkan, OpenGL, or DirectX/D3D
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and software quality assurance processes
- Experience with git version control system
- Proficient in C, C , C# or equivalent
- Building and running software in both Windows and Linux environments
- BS in engineering or related field
This position is onsite in Redmond, WA, and not open to remote status at this time.
This contract position has a base pay range of $45 – $65 per hour and is eligible for benefits through the employing agency. Agency benefits include eligibility for medical insurance, employee assistance program, and paid sick leave. All benefits are subject to elections, eligibility requirements, plan and program terms. Benefits offerings will be confirmed at the time of offer by the employing agency, and may differ depending on the employing agency partner.