Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com .
** This is a CONTRACT position
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Prepares financial analysis and performs accounting functions for specialized or significant aspects of business activities
- Assesses and determines the appropriate accounting and reporting of low to moderately complex transactions and activities
- Prepares and analyzes impact of multiple activities on financial goals and projected fiscal performance
- Performs month-end, quarterly, and annual closing activities and financial reporting duties, including accruals, adjustments, reconciliations, variance explanations and documentation
- Develop and analyze financial projection information based on historical trends
- Generates monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial and management reporting
- Establishes and coordinates transaction flow and procedures relative to area of responsibility (such as inventory systems and processes)
- Performs business process and internal control procedures.
- Research on GAAP/IFRS and best practices as needed for compliance
- Identifies needs for internal control improvements related to area of responsibility
- Assists in establishing and implementing new or modified systems, accounting methods and procedures pertaining to area of responsibility
- Provides data in support of projects and initiatives
SUMMARY OR REQUIREMENTS:
- Three to five years of related experience,
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Knowledge of automated systems (Oracle EBS preferred)
- Experience providing reporting and analysis to management preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, or equivalent work experience
- CMA or CPA preferred
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States to be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
** This is a CONTRACT position
This position is hybrid in Redmond, WA. Hybrid positions require regular onsite work following the schedule and guidelines for their division. This position is not open to fully remote status at this time.
This contract position has a base pay range of $34 – $50 per hour and is eligible for benefits through the employing agency. Agency benefits may include medical, dental and vision, 401(k), basic/supplemental life and AD&D insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, transportation benefits, employee assistance program, paid sick leave, and up to 6 paid holidays per year. All benefits are subject to elections, eligibility requirements, plan and program terms. Benefits offerings will be confirmed at the time of offer by the employing agency, and may differ depending on the employing agency partner.