- You use research and insights to create content strategies that meet our players’ needs and expectations
- You write and edit help content that makes it easy for players to find answers online
- You write content for several of our help channels, including our website, self-service tools, and in-game
- You take insights and turn them into actions to improve our content to target our key performance indicators
- You follow SEO, UX, and accessibility best practices when planning and creating content
- You partner with stakeholders across CE and EA to strategize about our content across tools, products, and channels
- You use our house style guide and tone of voice to be personal, real, positive, and inclusive in everything you write
- You provide ongoing, relevant content updates to your stakeholders
- You keep track of ongoing projects, launches, and initiatives assigned to you and have an organized plan for how you’ll get your work done
- You identify ways to incorporate new ideas, approaches, and knowledge into daily and long-term tasks
- You tailor communications to your audience, providing either in-depth expertise or a high-level summary depending on the situation;
you’re always aware of the size and leadership-level in your audience
You seek opportunities to collaborate both inside and outside of the team, working with key influencers to effect change in projects and throughout the organization
- You have 3+ years’ experience in writing, with proofreading and copy editing experience
- You have experience using an industry-standard style guide, like the Chicago Manual of Style
- You have experience working with highly technical content
- You have basic understanding and skills using SEO, UX, and accessibility best practices
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- An interest or passion in the video game industry
- Experience in mobile spaces
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us.
We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life.
We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more.
Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.