DEI Communications, Governance And Reporting Manager
Location: North America, (Preference: Austin, TX; Orlando, FL; Seattle, WA; Vancouver, BC; or open to Remote)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Why is this a good role for you?
As a DEI Communications, Governance and Reporting Lead, you will help our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion team curate content and comms to share our DEI impact and vision with our teams across the company. You will serve as the key connector between DEI and Corp Comms, Brand, and other key stakeholders with regards to communications and telling our story.
You are passionate about creating beautiful content that is easily understood and executized as needed by the audience viewing. You will serve as the key point of contact to develop materials and program manage communications that will be shared with senior level leaders of the company including the Diversity Council and Board of Directors.
You like to think strategically and lead projects from end to end including projects that reach all across EA globally such as Self ID, Allyship, Promotion Bias, etc.
About The Role
- You will run the creation, review, and iteration of DEI-related content and communications including: Executive decks and ensuring the DEI website + EA World is current and up to date
- You will build and support comms plans for DEI-centered shifts and events
- You will implement a comms strategy to share our DEI vision and progress company-wide
- You will manage a centralized content calendar across channels mapped to our goals, important announcements, and events
- You will coordinate the integration of DEI content and messaging into pre-existing internal platforms, channels, and partner comms
- You will analyze data to improve content engagement
- You will research and stay current on industry news and trends to create content that is well-aligned with DEI best practices and points-of-view
- You will work with internal partners to gain support for messages (i.e. Brand, Marketing, Internal Comms, People Experience teams, and more)
- You will serve as the program manager and official submitter of US DEI Government Filings
- You will promote organization wide awareness of DEI with a global lens, ensuring locally relevant content of DEI issues – consulting and supporting:
- Impact Report
- Supplier Diversity
- Positive Play (Inclusive Design, Community, Giving, Toxicity, Accessibility)
- Environmental Sustainability
- Govt Advocacy
- BCI/ Marketing
- Investor Relations
- Policy/Code of Conduct
- Site consulting support (People Practices)
- Women in Software Engineering Special Interest Group
- You will vet CDO internal and external speaking engagements and coordinate as needed
You have 3+ years experience with the following…
- Create points of view, comms, and content connected to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Social Impact topics for all levels of the organization
- Identify important messages from business goals and problem statements
- Manage multiple and simultaneous work streams that require content creation and review from partners, and delivery
- Analyze user data trends to inform decisions on content development or approach
- Partner across multiple partners to build their perspective into content/comms while maintaining and representing a branded voice
- Use industry research to share best practices and enhance new ways of working and thinking for the team
- Passionate about connecting the dots and storytelling for impact
- Curious and thoughtful about how people engage with and react to messaging
- Eager to work with teams and build as a partner in iteration
- Open to new ways of thinking and working
- Look to grow as a thought-partner with a team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Us Compensation And Benefits
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $113,300 – $171,700
- New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $111,500 – $171,700
- Jersey City, NJ:
º $126,700 – $171,700
- Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $111,500 – $144,000
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $111,500 – $157,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.