Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
We are looking for a Business Processes Specialist (m/f/d)
- Supporting the SAP Processes and Test Management Team in terms of Process Management and Test Management for business application (SAP ERP, SAP HCM and eCommerce) related topics
- Coordinating and managing of System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests
- Aligning, setting-up and maintaining the test suite for test automation
- Completing process documentation with a strong focus on SAP and eCommerce and assuring it is up to date
- Supporting the IT and business departments by providing analysis, evaluations and reports based on the documented business processes and executed tests of business applications
- Technical or business administration university degree or a comparable education
- Good understanding of business processes and interactions between them
- Analytical skills as well as the ability to work solution-oriented in a structured manner
- Service-oriented mindset as well as passion to work in a team environment
- Readiness to communicate proactively, persistently and professionally with different internal stakeholders
- Experience in project management would be beneficial
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience in SAP, ARIS and/or Jira would be a plus
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.