EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FC Soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC .
As a Senior World Builder, you will bring your deep knowledge of level and mission design to an exciting new title. You will report directly to the Creative Director.
- Support the game vision as set by the Creative Director
- Define level design guidelines and best practices
- Lead the higher level layout of the playable spaces and establish detailed goals for yourself and the team
- Craft engaging playable spaces where players can play and socialize
- Plan and implement mission content and events
- Inspire creativity across the design team and your peers
- Work with other leadership within Design to support gameplay and guide experience goals
- Work with artists to refine and create the visual style of the world
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive and efficient manner
- 6+ years experience shipping AAA projects as a Senior World Builder or Level Designer with experience delivering immersive worlds with a focus on action-oriented gameplay
- White box and represent your gameplay visions, with a deep understanding of gameplay goals, visual design, and pushing the boundaries of architecture
- Experience using a range of game world production content tools for level editing and white boxing, such as Unreal Engine, Frostbite, Unity, Maya and 3DS Max
- Self-assess risk, time, and scope
- Outstanding collaboration skills, driving towards the best possible outcomes
- A functional understanding of American Football
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.