Broadcast Producer – EA SPORTS™ FC
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS™ FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
The EA SPORTS FC Broadcast team is looking for a Producer to join an established and diverse team of producers, engineers, and designers working on some of the most exciting experiences that bring EA SPORTS FC to life! Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
- Partner with Broadcast producers and designers to guide feature development for several presentation, cinematic, and audio features.
- Write clear design documentation, while working on features which support our project strategic goals, vision, and pillars.
- Use our proprietary tools to design and prototype new audio/visual elements while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Work with cross discipline teams to implement Broadcast features.
- Contribute to EA SPORTS FC team meetings, where you may receive, or provide relative constructive design feedback to Art Directors, designers, and producers.
- Prioritize and plan work within your feature area. Bringing content within quality requirements, and within technical limitations.
- Understand consumer needs and ensure audio and visual elements developed by the team will contribute to player satisfaction and enjoyment.
- Foster collaborative spirit within the team and help us form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- As the Assistant Broadcast producer, you would report to the Associate Broadcast producer.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Producer or Designer working within the video game industry.
- Solid EA SPORTS FC product knowledge and passion to work on one of the most exciting sports franchises.
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.