Job Title: Associate Technical DesignerRequisition ID: R021471 Job Description:
- Absolute passion for playing and making computer games, and World of Warcraft in particular.
- Game design internship or 1+ years of experience.
- Strong creative skills with the enthusiasm to craft fun and engaging game experiences.
- Able to work creatively in a demanding technical environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to test own work thoroughly
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A positive attitude and is able to take direction, and collaborate, in a team environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Creative writing skills
- Solid math and organizational skills
- Experience working with the design of RPG systems
- Professional experience as a game designer
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ – we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $24.04 – $44.47 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.