Quality, Verification and Standards (QVS) is a transforming business has a worldwide presence. Our size and global reach requires prioritization, focus and the ability to switch context multiple times a day. You are collaborative and excel at working with multiple partners.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for Associate Project Manager to join our globally distributed team, with options for on-site, remote or hybrid work in Vancouver. You will report to the Sr. Research Project Manager of Sports and Shooters and will partner with our User Research team, Development teams and other partners to manage the end-to-end operations for User Research sessions.
- You will work with your research team to build a research project roadmap with a focus on budget, timing, database requirements and expertise on the targeted player bases.
- You will coordinate the logistics of User Research to screen, schedule, communicate, and compensate participants using different software and communication methods.
- You will evolve the project management processes and capabilities of the team to fit the varying needs of game teams across EA.
- You will track project budgets and report to development partners and PQI (Player Quality Insights) Operations Manager when changes are needed to cover new
- You will follow and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research at EA.
- Technical skills
- Moderate to advanced Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Some to moderate experience with project management software
(Asana, JasS, etc.) * Soft skills
- Comfortable working with customers, answering questions and providing instructions
- Work across time-zones and in remote environments
- Comfortable leading meetings and retrospectives with multiple team members and partners
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Other qualifications
- 1-3 years of project management or development management experience
- A passion to put the player first, contributing to exceptional gaming experiences
- Knowledge of games and the people who play them are valuable