Analyst, Business Systems
Square Enix America – El Segundo, CA
4 Year Degree
$70,000.00 – $80,000.00 Salary/year
Job Title: Business Systems – Analyst
Department: Network & Cloud Services
Reports to: Business Systems Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: El Segundo, CA
To provide business systems support for the Square Enix user community and partners. Working closely with Unit4 users in the UK, Hamburg, Paris, and Los Angeles offices.
- Provide day-to-day support & problem resolution for all ERP users.
- Supervise and coordinate 1st and 2nd line support across SEW sites.
- Provide user training & coaching to all ERP users including the 3rd party partners.
- Maintain system configuration documentation for Business Systems.
- Manage and implement business change requests for all offices.
- Create new reports & troubleshoot existing reporting for all offices.
- Liaise with Finance, Sales, IT, Ops, and HR departments on Business Systems related issues.
- Director of Business Applications, Financial Controllers, Accounting, IT, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Merchandising and E-commerce.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven background in Unit4 ERP (Formally Agresso) and support of Milestone 7 upwards as well as SAP S/4 Hana across multi-client and location environments.
- Involved in at least one full implementation and/or upgrade cycle with ERP systems.
- Knowledge of the underlying configuration of and experience in supporting the following Unit4 ERP and similar SAP modules:
- System Admin (System parameters, User access), Common (Attribute maintenance, Workflow, Modeller, utilizing Knowlys and Widgets), Financials (Core, FIC, FAs, and YE), Logistics (Purchase Orders, Sales Orders and invoicing, Product and Inventory Management), Financial Planner, Resource Planning, Project Costing and Billing, Expenses, Human Resources.
- Prior experience in interfacing systems with an ERP using ETL, XMLs, and APIs.
- EDI ordering experience working with SPS software.
- Experience using MS SQL and running TSQL queries and updates.
- Experience Training Users.
- Understanding of working within industry-standard service management methods such as ITIL.
- Degree in Computer Science (Or 3+ years ERP experience).
- A good grasp of accounting principles and sales concepts.
- Knowledge of consolidation processes and integration with ERP solutions.
- Aware of HR processes and policies.
- Knowledge of Logistical processes specifically stock/inventory management.
- Experience using Hornbill, Confluence, JIRA, SharePoint, and SAP Concur.
- Experience managing audit requests with a basic understanding of JSOX requirements.
- Prior experience using middleware such as PEGA, HULFT (Data Spider), and iCore.
- Familiar with Unit 4 Financial Performance Management (OCRA).
- Good understanding of creating, managing, and migrating AMC, Mobile Apps, ARC, and Worderator reports.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies, such as cloud-based ERP environments and 2FA security.
- Awareness of using different project management solutions, such as PRINCE 2, agile, waterfall, etc.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Strong technical operational and reporting skills in creating and managing solutions involving: RESQL, Accelerators, AG16s, BIF Uploads, and other Unit4 products.
- A logical, well-organized but flexible approach with an attention to detail.
- Experience in a commercial enterprise.
- Ability to investigate and problem-solve.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Be able to build trust and rapport and manage expectations when working with stakeholders, enabling empathy when required in managing communications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: Is confident speaking on the phone and emailing to colleagues, 3rd party suppliers, and contractors.
- Pro-active approach to work: Look for innovative ways to improve existing procedures and systems and introduce efficiencies.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver project requirements.
- Good presentation skills.